When our babies don't have the gender we had always wished for

BEFORE CONCEIVING MY THIRTH CHILD, THERE WERE SOME CHALLENGES TO FACE FIRST .... AND WHEN EVERYTHING SEEMED TO BE ON OUR SIDE, I HAD TO FACE TWO OTHER MISCARRIAGES. WHAT WAS THE UNIVERSE TRYING TO TELL ME AGAIN? (Here is the first part of this story) 

Through my intuitive work and after helping a lot of other women facing infertility and losses, I was living them myself and I knew that there was a message behind them. Either the baby I was so eager to welcome in my life was not ready yet to be born or I had to face some fears and inner doubts again ... or maybe there was something else, that I was not taking into account.

When I conceived my oldest, I knew that it was going to be a girl and for my second child I was so happy to welcome my baby boy in our lives. This was not only because I felt them intuitively and energetically, but also because I knew how to raise the chances of having a boy or a girl .... and it had always worked for me. When we were ready to conceive our third child, I was so ready to have another baby girl. But she didn't agree with me! I got pregnant right after my husband and I agreed on having another child, but I miscarried 9 weeks later. I felt that the baby was going to be a girl and even though I was heartbroken, I accepted it a lot easier than the first time. When I went to sleep that night (still at the hospital), I asked for a sign, that it was meant to be and that that soul was going to come back as my child. On the next day, the first thing I saw, when I put my feet on the floor, was a very tiny feather. I wondered where it came from as the windows were always closed (and locked down) and the nurses told me that the pillows were not filled with feathers. But it surely found its way inside and I knew that it was the sign I had asked for. 

The next time I got pregnant, I miscarried again and I knew that there was an issue that I had to look at and I asked for the answer to the question: "why is this soul not being willing to be born?", because I knew that I had a spirit baby next to me willing to be born. I got the message that I was wishing for a girl and making everything to get pregnant of a girl, but this soul was meant to be a boy in this lifetime and one of his life missions was linked to him being a boy. And as soon as I accepted that fact, I got pregnant right away and had a super healthy pregnancy of a gorgeous and smart little boy, who is now almost one year old. 

This is not the only time, that I experienced souls not being ready to be born, because of the parent's expectations of having a baby of one or the other sex. Of course, there are still pregnancies that don't follow the parent's wishes and are still born, even though their parents experience gender disappointment, but these are souls, that don't need their parents approval and most of the times there's a lesson for all of the involved. There was also a lesson for me, but I believe that if I still got pregnant of a boy even though I was trying for a girl, the message would be different (and taking into account, that there is no way of really choosing the gender of your baby and it's only a method of raising the chances of getting one or the other and nothing else). 

There are so many parents, that get disappointed when their baby is not of the gender they wished for (sometimes since they were children themselves) and gender disappointment and grief is a real thing among many couples around the world. But at a soul's level, there are no mischiefs and everything has its purpose. 









Comments

Popular Posts