A child's negative experience can influence their readiness to become a parent

MANY TIMES THE REASON COUPLES DON'T FEEL READY TO WELCOME A BABY HAS TO DO WITH THE NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES THEY HAD WITH THEIR OWN PARENTS (OR ONE PARENT) AND THEY'RE AFRAID TO PASS ON THEIR NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES TO THEIR ROLES AS PARENTS. IN THOSE CASES, CONFLICT MAY ARISE IN THE PARENTS-TO-BE AS THEIR HEARTS ARE AFRAID OF THE EXPERIENCE, WHILE THEIR SPIRIT BABIES ARE TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM AND TRANSMITTING THE MESSAGE THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. IN THIS POST I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU TWO EXAMPLES OF THIS SITUATION.

Madeline and Pierre always dreamed of having a child as soon as they remember ... Madeline smiles and says that she still can't believe that Pierre already thought about their children at a young age, while his friends only thought about football and video games. This was something both agreed on and they planed to conceive their first child as soon as they got married. There was a bright light in their eyes while they remembered their plans and the love they felt for each other. "We didn't want to wait to have children as everyone else does after getting married. We were ready and we couldn't wait", said Pierre. But as soon as they decided that it was time to welcome their first child, something changed for Madeline. "All of a sudden something switched and I got scared. One morning I got up, went to the bathroom and as I was washing my face, I couldn't smile at the thought of having children and all I wanted to do was crying. I didn't understand what was going on. It was only at the end of the day and after a conversation I had with my mother, that I realized what was going on. You see, I had an abusive father and I suffered a lot, while I was growing up. He was the reason I took drugs during my early teens and the reason I was a mess until I met Pierre. He helped me to get out of my depression and he showed me, that men can be kind and loving. These characteristics made me fall in love with him." Madeline's negative experience from her childhood made her question herself as a mother. She was afraid to follow her dad's life and she couldn't live with the thought of being a bad mother and making her children suffer. They tried to give the thought of having children a break and decided to wait a couple of years. Pierre was very understanding and Madeline even searched for professional help to help her get through her pain and her childhood trauma. 2 years after they first planed the conception of their first child, Madeline was in an internal fight with herself and she was not happy. She couldn't make sense of what she was feeling and she still didn't trust herself in the role of a mother and at the same time she longed for this baby so much, that this internal fight made her sick. A friend of Pierre had heard about my work and advised him to give it a try. As soon as they both entered the room, there was no need for me to get myself connected with their spirit babies, because they made themselves noticeable because of how eager they were to communicate with their parents-to-be. This is the most important message this couple received from their baby (even before I knew about Madeline's struggle: "My parents want me and they love me so much already, but mommy isn't ready yet. She's afraid to hurt me like she was hurt, but she's not like my grandpa. She's nice and she's got so much love in her heart. She bought me a present some weeks ago and I love it so much ... it's a teddy bear like the one her mother gave to her when she was 3 years old. She bought it, because she remembered the time when she was a happy child and was able to remember the nice things. I was there when she bought it and I whispered in her ear, that I liked it too... that's why she bought it for me. I chose her as my mother, because she's the one I need and we were already together in another lifetime. She's going to be a great mother and my father too. I want them as my parents and I love them so much already. It's ok momma, trust me and follow your heart ... we're going to be happy together." Madeleine cried a lot during the reading and there were many emotions released in the days that followed, but one week later she felt strong and ready to welcome her baby boy, who was born 1 year after the reading. 

A very good friend of mine J. was in the same situation, but there was no need to do a reading for her, because I already knew her story and I understood where her fears came from. She acknowledged it too, but it was still difficult for her to deal with her feelings and her inner struggle just like Madeline. But our conversations helped her with time, she got some professional help and she knew that she had to connect with her baby to feel their connection at an energetic level ... and that's only possible when you silent your mind and open your heart and soul ... and that's through meditation and connection with nature. She was ready to be a mother a year after she first got help and 3 months after she started meditating and changing her diet, she got pregnant of her baby girl and 2 years later she welcomed her second daughter. 

It's important to be aware of our fears and see where they come from. Most of the times it's our mind who tries to convince us of the things we think that we can't do or that we won't be good at. For every wish you have in your soul, there is the power for you to put it into practice and to reach your dreams. It's our head and ego, that tries to convince us of the contrary. Never forget that ... and this is valid for everything in your life. 


                                                                    Picture by Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts