Spirit Baby teachings in movies

 THERE ARE MANY MOVIES ABOUT THE AFTERLIFE AND THE SOUL ... BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT BABIES ... WHEN THE SOULS GET READY (OR NOT YET) TO START A NEW LIFE?

How this realm of spirit babies really looks like is not of my knowledge and the pictures I have from this place may not be how it really looks like and it's mostly part of my imagination ...  partly because in our three dimensional world we tend to need pictures or feelings from everything we experience and as I "enter into this realm" quite frequently, I had the need to have a mental picture of it. The thing that I sense though, is that it's a place where souls plan and prepare themselves for a new earthly existence and it's where they choose the parents and family they want or need to incarnate into. 

But as every personality in our world, also spirits have their own fears and doubts and life on Earth has immense lessons, that can be wonderful and magical, but also hard and challenging. I've encountered, through my work, a lot of souls that were doubtful and fearful of incarnating in their new life, for whatever reasons they had (there are a hundred different reasons). Sometimes they were just waiting for one of a parent to be ready to become a father/mother and sometimes for the right opportunity to be born.

This realm is portrayed in some movies and even though it may not be "the whole truth" of this realm, these are my favorite movies about this subject. 

1. Delivering Milo (2001)

Delivering Milo (2001) - Rotten Tomatoes

Storyline

A guardian angel has 24 hours to convince a soul that life on Earth is worth the effort.


2. Soul (2020)

Soul (2020 film) - Wikipedia


Storyline

A musician who has lost his passion for music is transported out of his body and must find his way back with the help of an infant soul learning about herself.


Even though the second one is a Disney's movie, I think that it's a great movie for adults too, because we as adults are able to understand the essence and message of this movie better than children. If I could, I would scream to the whole world to watch this movie, just because of the final message of the movie (that is not much about spirit babies, but for every single human being in the world and it resumes perfectly, according to me, what the real meaning of life is). 



Comments

Popular Posts